Training on Design Thinking
SMEDA has organised a Design Thinking training for the representatives of Armenian Startup ecosystem aiming to enhance their capacities by introducing them to User-centered thinking methods, based on customer needs. The participating mentors and trainers for startups learnt new and creative methods and approaches to design and build prototypes that are based on customer needs through innovative research processes. The expert group from Innovation Radicals – a Germany based innovative training and consulting company – has delivered a 3-day inspiring and engaging workshop using interesting and interactive visual and game methods to build the grounds for the future trainers in this field in Armenia. The main topics of the training included:
- Understanding the challenge of the company and defining the potential customers and stakeholders, needs, wishes and the so-called pain points – and all these to be done together with the whole team!
- The next stage is interviewing for empathy – choosing the client or Persona to work with by collecting detailed information on him or her and thus developing the best approach to work with the client.
- Creating Ideas or Ideation through generating as many ideas as possible to come up with the best and winning solution for the How-to question.
- Prototyping phase – when your Winning Idea will turn into the building and creating process of a prototype. This could be done using any handy material, e.g. legos to demonstrate the product visually to the potential clients.
- Once the model of the prototype is built it is time to find out what the potential clients think about it by collecting feedback and further improving it based on the feedback. As it is done, celebration could follow to lead to the prototype/product implementation stage!
Fashion Forum Yerevan 2019
“Fashion Forum Yerevan 2019” is ready to kick start from June 25-29 with a beautiful mission to evolve the fashion industry in Armenia. Meet more than 15 fashion industry representatives, experts, designers, influencers, photographers, stylists, etc. to discuss and share the best international expertise.
Recent activities VIEW ALL Activities+
To highlight the significance of the upcoming "Fashion Forum Yerevan 2019" on June 25-29, 2019, a press conference was held at the RA Ministry of Economy jointly with the Tourism Committee of RA.
With the support of EU-SMEDA project, the second “Innovative ideas for tourism development in Armenia” Hackathon was successfully held on 18-19 May 2019 in Vanadzor, organised by Vanadzor Technology Center (VTC), the Enterprise Incubator Foundation and Lori region’s administration in cooperation with the Tourism Committee of the RA.
From April 15-19, 2019 the managers and leading staff of Enterprise Incubator Foundation and Armenian Technology centers: Gyumri Technology Center, Vanadzor Technology Center and Engineering City, visited Ljubljana’s Technology Park in Slovenia. The study visit aimed at learning and knowledge transfer on business support and innovation ecosystem environment in Technology park of Ljubljana, Slovenia.